After he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, "Put out into deep water and lower your nets for a catch." Simon said in reply, "Master, we have worked hard all night and have caught nothing, but at your command I will lower the nets." When they had done this, they caught a great number of fish and their nets were tearing. - Luke 5:4-6

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Home

Well folks, Chris and I wrapped up our time in Mexico on Thursday and flew home on Friday, Chris to St. Louis and I to Chicago. Oddly the longest leg of my trip was the bus from Chicago to South Bend, but alas I did make it home (though and hour and a half behind schedule). After some time on South Bend mostly spent changing over my luggage from Mexico stuff to Phoenix stuff and of course celebrating the 4th of July a bit. On Tuesday I left South Bend for New York where I will spend the next week with my family. Hopefully this time will allow me to relax and catch up a bit (especially on this blog) so look for more updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment