After he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, "Put out into deep water and lower your nets for a catch." Simon said in reply, "Master, we have worked hard all night and have caught nothing, but at your command I will lower the nets." When they had done this, they caught a great number of fish and their nets were tearing. - Luke 5:4-6

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Off to Guadalajara

Well friends, after a couple of days back at Moreau to finish sorting and packing up my things and moving into my new 3rd floor room (a place for me to store my stuff and sleep when I visit Moreau from Phoenix next year) I am off again to Guadalajara, Mexico to begin Spanish Language studies.  Please keep Chris Rehagen (my partner in crime over the next 6 weeks) and me in your prayers as we both immerse ourselves into the Spanish language and Mexican culture.  For now though, I will leave you with this parting tribute to my home for the next 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment