After he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, "Put out into deep water and lower your nets for a catch." Simon said in reply, "Master, we have worked hard all night and have caught nothing, but at your command I will lower the nets." When they had done this, they caught a great number of fish and their nets were tearing. - Luke 5:4-6

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Thanks to Some Great Classmates


As some of you know we Holy Cross seminarians are blessed to be joined here at Notre Dame by lay students and religious of the Missionaries of the Holy Spirit in the Master of Divinity program.  During my first two years in the program I have been blessed to be joined by a great group of classmates and it is with a bit of sadness that I depart them to take my pastoral year next year.  I wanted to take a moment to thank them all for being such great classmates over the past two years.  They have taught me innumerable things about ministry in the Church as well as what it means to be a minister.  To Tom, Emily, Margaret, Antonio, Dan, Bouf, Jess, Patrica, Rachel, and Alex, it has been a great couple of years.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment