After he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, "Put out into deep water and lower your nets for a catch." Simon said in reply, "Master, we have worked hard all night and have caught nothing, but at your command I will lower the nets." When they had done this, they caught a great number of fish and their nets were tearing. - Luke 5:4-6

Monday, May 3, 2010

Summer Plans

Many in the past few weeks have asked me what my plans for this summer are.  I admit its a pretty full summer with a fair bit of moving around so its perfectly understandable that folks forget in a matter of minutes so for the record here is the rundown of what my summer will look like.  If you are anywhere around these locales during these dates, free free to let me know, I'd love a chance to catch up:

 May 5 - May 15:
Annual Retreat, St. Meinrad's Archabbey, St. Meinrad, IN






May 15 - May 18:
Notre Dame

May 18 - July 2:
Language School, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico






July 2 - July 6:
Notre Dame

July 6 - July 14:
New York

July 14 on:
Pastoral Year, Goodyear, AZ






 


It's going to be a jammed packed summer but will also be an awesome summer and luckily this blog now allows me to stay in contact with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment